"Made in Yokohama" quality. Ride height adjustable shock absorber, fully loaded with TEIN's comprehensive technology.
FLEX Z has 16-level damping force adjustment (comp./rebound together) feature with the use of needle valve. By turning the adjustment knob, damping force (stiffness) is adjusted linearly step by step, to change the ride and handling of the car to suit driver's needs/preferences.
Use of well-reputed "ADVANCE Needle" at the needle valve for oil flow control secures sufficient damping force adjustable range.
- Twin-Tube System for Comfortable Ride on Streets.
- Full-Length System for Ride Height Adjustment w/ Minimal Change in Ride.
- Damping Force Adjustable to Change Ride to Desired Settings.
- Compatible with EDFC Series to enable In-Car Damping Force Adjustment.
- Upper Mounts Included for Easy Installation.
- Highly Durable & Reliable.
- Thoroughgoing Rust-Proofing.
- Highly-Rigid Bracket & Shell Case.
- Smooth Ride Height Adjustment & One-of-A-Kind Adjusting Wrench.
- No-Sag Springs.
- High-Spec Damper Oil.
- Front: 7.0K (200mm)
- Rear: 5,0K (175mm)
Stock Height Difference (mm):
- Front: -35
- Rear: -30
Max Adjustability (mm):
- Front: -60 ~ +21
- Rear: -67 ~ -24
Recommended Adjustability (mm):
- Front: -45 ~ -25
- Rear: -40 ~ -24
- Front: Rubber
- Rear: Rubber
- Full-Length Ride Height Adjustment Feature with Little or No Change in Ride Quality
- Twin-Tube Structure for Low Resiliency & Securing Sufficient Stroke
- Damping Force Adjustment System, 16-level Linear Damping Force Adjustment System
- Complete Kit with Upper Mount Included (Except Some Models)
- 1-Full-Car-Kit Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers & 4 Springs
Suits NC 2005-2014