- Contains extreme pressure additives like our 75W140 GL-5 oil, but lacks friction modifiers to balance slipperiness
- Popular for historic and vintage transmissions, like Mid-1930s to early-1950s synchro-equipped gearboxes in cars and trucks
- Helps with noisy or rough shifting in troubled A-833 Dodge/Plymouth 4-speed transmissions from 1964 to 1969
- Option for noisy transmissions when mixed with 75W90NS or MT-90 to bring viscosity level up
- Also used in clutch-type limited slip differentials in racing for maximum lock up-some users add Limited Slip Friction Modifier in small doses to customize slippage
Oil can not be sent via 'Express Post'
Image of larger gallon bottle is for illustration only you are purchasing 1 quart (946ml)