Following the brushed stainless steel designs now the custom panel is integrating the controls, gauges and the radio. It gives in real integrated and finished look to the center stack, especially with the stainless HVAC panel.
This version works with radios with detachable panels.
Here some highlights, other than the look and feel of it:
- Integration of control panel & radio pocket/cage
- Allows full operation of the fall down panel
- Fully customizable layout including the position of the radio
- Solid radio installation (much tighter than with a radio pocket)
- Solid and P&P panel installation trough exact center stack integration
- Removal of the radio requires removal of the 1.center console, 2. center stack.
- Allthough fall down panel is fully functional, its detachment is possible only after removing the radio - the theft is back to the point above.
- Made to work with the almost standard sized front radio panels of 45.5mm x 168mm (height x width)
Integrated radio cage and support for three gauges. This is the perfect finished look to the center stack.
Suits NA 1989-1993