Here some highlights, other than the look and feel of it:
- Integration of control panel & radio pocket/cage
- Allows full operation of the fall down panel
- Fully customizable layout including the position of the radio
- Solid radio installation (much tighter than with a radio pocket)
- Solid and P&P panel installation trough exact center stack integration
- Removal of the radio requires removal of the 1.center console, 2. center stack.
- Allthough fall down panel is fully functional, its detachment is possible only after removing the radio - the theft is back to the point above.
- Made to work with the almost standard sized front radio panels of 45.5mm x 168mm (height x width)
Please note, these panels are direct fit to the European models. US models after '95 might vary in the center console design. We have options for these models as well, please contact us to define the correct options in such case.
JDM Eunos Roadster imports have often the 2DIN (instead of 2.5DIN) cutout and modifications of the cutout are needed in order the panels to fit.
Suits NA 1989-1997