Wilwood's forged aluminum ProHub Kit for the 1990-2005 Mazda MX-5 Miata provides a lightweight and fully user-serviceable option, with measurably increased strength and durability over the aftermarket OE-type steel replacement hubs. The innovative ProHub design is a direct bolt-on and accommodates any brake package configured for the stock spindle and hub. ProHubs eliminate the one-piece, sealed ball hub bearing design. A uniquely designed spindle collar and the lock-nut system incorporates separate and wider spaced inner and outer tapered roller bearings for added hub support and increased load-carrying capacity. Regular bearing lubrication and maintenance is simplified while providing a fully manual and infinite adjustment to the bearing preload.
• NEW direct replacement hub using OE spindle
• Innovative twin-tapered large roller bearing design
• Wheel position remains unchanged
• 30% lighter, and stronger than stock hubs
• Increases load tolerance for improved cornering and steering
• Reduces hub deflection and drag, and improves brake pedal consistency
• Reusable locking design permits fast, easy maintenance between events
• Endurance tested for thousands of laps in real-world competitions
• Includes everything for complete front hub change using OE setup
• Works with factory Mazda Miata ABS Ring close to spindle with 2.40” I.D.
Suits NA/NB 1989-2004