OpenFlash Tablet 2 (OFT2) for Mazda MX-5 (ND) Miata 2016-2018
Gain up to 10-12WHP and improve drivability for your Mazda MX-5 (ND1) in just 5 minutes! This is a fully functional, handheld ECU programming tool that offers open source map editing, on-board data logging and on-screen data viewing and graphing. Say goodbye to locked tunes that you can’t view or edit. Now you can have all the tuning flexibility you need in one convenient package that you can store in your glovebox! Includes OpenFlash Tablet, OBD cable and USB cable.
- Automatic tuning file generation.
Free Off-The-Shelf (OTS) maps available for various vehicle modifications
- MX5 ND1: Stage 0-4. Available on the OpenFlash website.
- Realtime data displays
- High-Speed Enhanced data-logging/data-graphing
- Full open ROM editing with no encryptions, locks, or obfuscation
- Trouble code reading/clearing
- Multiple tuning file storage (6 including your ORIGINAL ECU Tune)
- No software licensing
- 100% Reversible to original factory tune in minutes
- Openflash Tablet v2
- OBDII to OFT Connector (for flashing/programming)
- USB cable
Free Off-The-Shelf Tunes for Life
Off-the-shelf (OTS) maps are developed and thoroughly tested by OpenFlash's experienced in-house ECU calibration team. These maps will safely provide substantial power gains and improved drivability. Available on the OpenFlash website.
With no buttons to fail or stick, the OFT is built to last. The large backlit screen has a user adjustable brightness and is easily viewed in direct sunlight. Real-time graphics and numerical data displays also provide a wealth of information literally at your fingertips.
On-Board Data Logging
With over 1 hour of available logging memory, the OFT can store high-speed data log files internally, in .CSV format. They can be exported to your laptop using the supplied USB cable with Openflash Manager, for analysis with your favorite datalog viewing tools or software.