Direct Plug & Play ECU for your Mazda MX5... Give your car that extra hit of power!
MODULAR PLUG & PLAY (NB)
This product is one of Adaptonic’s plug-in ECUs
Our main objective in creating the Adaptronic Modular ECU line is to work towards Adaptronic’s mission which is to give people control. In doing this, we came up with a system which would give people greater flexibility and at the same time, overcome the limitations of our main product line, the Select ECUs.
- Modular system, so that people can buy hardware upgrades later as their needs develop (eg additional inputs, outputs, or specific functions, eg drive by wire or built-in lambda)
- Offer a waterproof option, using Superseal connectors
- Wireless communication
- Fast USB communication, requiring no drivers
- Headphone port for listening to the knock sensor while tuning
- 4 x serial in ports
- 1 x CAN port
- Power over USB to do loading of maps, firmware etc without having to provide it with 12V power
- 32MB of onboard logging to flash
- Exception logging, able to detect faults and log a bunch of things that happen around the same time to help with ECU setup and tech support
- Bigger maps, more of them, and more dedicated maps.
- Tested to MIL-STD-202G, a military vibration standard, which varies the frequency and peaks at 7.5g of oscillating acceleration
Please select model from dropdown menu
M1200 Modular is supplied for the NA MX5
Modular Plug & Play ECU supplied with the NB MX5
THIS ITEM IS SPECIAL ORDER AND WILL TAKE APPROX 2-4 DAYS TO SHIP