Remsa Master HPT Advance Line
The one thing Remsa has never compromised on is their pad consistency. You 're really fitting a pad packed with superior performance , quality workmanship and safety attributes when you fit a package of Remsa Pads.
- Extensive range
- Benchmarked against OE product
- All ECE R90
- Based on European OE requirements
- Semi met. No heavy metals
- Stable friction coefficient to 650 degrees centigrade
- High friction coefficient
- Stable green and hot performance
- No brake fade
Remsa Brake pads are engineered and built to perform just like the OEM at an aftermarket price.
NB MX5 BRAKE PAD REFERENCE GUIDE
If purchasing brake pads for an NA or NB 1.8L MX5
please ensure the pads you are ordering are correct by using below guide.
Front Discs 255mm NA8/NB8A and NB8B Automatics
Front Discs 270mm NB8B/C
Rear Discs 251mm NA8/NB8A and NB8B Automatics
Rear Discs 276mm NB8B/C